Wednesday 11 January 2012

Antojitos

I love antojitos and order them at whatever restaurant I am at whenever I can. I forgot to take a picture of them before eating them, so there is no picture. I made these to go along with our New Year's day spread of finger foods. They were definitely delicious
 Ingredients
1 1/2 pkg. cream cheese
1/2 green pepper
1/2 red pepper
1/2 jalapeno pepper or as much as you would like
2 green onions
1 pack of small tortillas
1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
 
Directions 
Mix cream cheese with peppers and onions in a food processor. Spread mixture over tortilla shell evenly. Sprinkle cheddar over top and roll up tightly.Wrap rolls in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least1 hour before slicing into 1 inch pieces.Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Dip into sour cream and/or salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment