Thursday 17 January 2013

Grilled Porkchops with Sweet and Salty Marinade


There are two marinades I use when I make pork chops. This is one of them. It is simple but adds a lot of flavour.We always grill with our charcoal BBQ unless we are grilling something simple and don't have a lot of time for pre heating, then we use propane. Grilling on a propane BBQ just cannot compete against a charcoal BBQ in my opinion. There is so much more flavour in the food when you use charcoal. Anyways, I made slow roasted tomatoes, french baguette with garlic and Romano dip, leftover coleslaw and baked garlic rice pilaf with these pork chops. I made the tomatoes exactly as the recipe says. I used brown rice for the rice and it didn't change up the flavour of the rice much. I love this rice, it is so good.

Grilled Pork chops with Sweet and Salty Marinade
2 tbsp fish sauce
2 tbsp sugar
2 garlic cloves, minced
6-10 porkchops

Combine all the ingredients in a freezer bag. Let pork marinate overnight. Cook however you want. I grilled them.

No comments:

Post a Comment