Thursday 3 January 2013

Sliders

I love burgers alot! Who doesn't love a good burger? I also think that condiments are just as important as the burger. Usually we BBQ all of our burgers but I really wasn't up for standing in the cold to grill these burgers. So I used the indoor grill, they were tasty but didn't taste as great as they do over a charcoal grill. These burgers were pretty simple, I didn't want anything too complicated. I wanted to really taste the sauce that I was putting in them. They were good and the kids ate them up!

1 lb gound beef
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 egg
12 slider buns

Mix all the ingredients, being careful not to over mix. Roll into a little ball, like a medium meatball and then lightly flatten. You should get about 12. Grill about 4 min per side. Top with cheese when you flip them. I used a little slice of old cheddar and havarti.

Special Sauce
2 tbsp mayonaise, I used Hellmans olive oil mayo
2 tbsp sweet relish
2 tbsp ketchup

Mix all the ingredients. Use on top of burgers.






No comments:

Post a Comment