Sunday 27 January 2013

Sunday Prep #3

I didn't have much to prepare this week which is just fine with me!  My daughter was sick with a high fever and body aches on Friday so I didn't get much rest and then on Saturday I had a work party to go to, so I'm pretty tired today. I have a lot of foods left over from the past couple of weeks so I only had to prepare one thing for lunch. I made Spinach and Peppers Quinoa from the Eat Clean Diet Cookbook 2 for my lunch. I hope this tastes as great as it smells! I am also going to make the Baked Eggs recipe for my breakfast. That is one that I have to cook the day of. I made smoothies for the kids lunch this weekend as well. My kids have 2 nutrition breaks at school so by the 2nd nutrition break the smoothie is thawed out for them to drink. Here's my meals!


This smoothie was just peach and clementine juice blended with frozen strawberries.


Here's the Sausage and Pepper Quinoa!

I boiled some eggs for my snacks this week as well.

Since I don't have much to show for my Sunday prep I thought I would include my dinner plan for the week

Sunday: Pho
Monday: Pho
Tuesday: Crockpot Roast Beef with sauteed mushrooms, roasted sweet potato and spinach salad
Wednesday: Argentine Cowboy Steak with sauteed onion, grilled tomato and chimichurri from The Eat Clean Diet Cookbook 2
Thursday: not sure yet, the kids decide Thursday's supper each week
Friday: Turkey Burgers with Oven Fries

I am going to try to get better pictures of the pho tomorrow to replace the old ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment